ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ THI MÔN VĂN
ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ THI MÔN TOÁN
ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ THI MÔN TIẾNG ANH
1. Michael is not tall, so he cannot become a pilot
=> Michael is not tall enough to become a pilot
2. I last talked to him 5 months ago.
=> I haven’t talked to him for 5 months.
3. “Let’s help the homeless in the neighbourhood”. Maria said
=> Maria suggested helping the homeless in the neighbourhood.
4. The students planted a lot of trees last school year
=> A lot of trees were planted by the students last school year.
5. He doesn’t know how to prepare for a presentation. He doesn’t feel confident. (If)
=> If he knew how to prepare for a presentation, he would feel confident.
6. Linda is more careful than Elena. (careless)
=> Elena is more careless than than Linda
=> Linda isn’t as/so careless as Elena
7. Jim came to the show late. He could see the main part of the show. (Although)
=> Although Jim came to the show late, he could see the main part of the show.
8. We are going back to Venice. It is a city in Northeastern Italy.(which)
=> We are going back to Venice, which is a city in Northeastern Italy.
ĐÁP ÁN MÔN LỊCH SỬ
Nguồn tài liệu: tin.tintuyensinh247.com – laodong.vn